Pentathlon Canada announces Annual General Meeting date of February 2nd 2019
Notice of Annual General Meeting of Membership
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of membership of Pentathlon Canada will be held on Saturday, February 2nd, 2019 at 3:00 pm. Business meetings will be conducted from 1:00 to 3:00 pm on the same day. The meeting will be held by webconference.
Please confirm attendance by January 26, 2019.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Receive the financial statements of Pentathlon Canada for the financial year ending December 31, 2018.
- Confirm provincial membership for 2018 and board representation for 2019.
- To consider any further resolution or business brought before the membership and directors prior to the meeting.
Any resolution or business that a member may wish to have considered during the meeting should be communicated to the President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dated December 24, 2018
By Order of the Board of Directors
- Declarations – Chair
- Confirmation of provincial membership and voting rights
- Approval of minutes of 2018 Annual General Meeting – Chair
- Presentation of 2019 Pentathlon Canada Budget
- Presentation of 2018 Financial Statement
- Questions arising from reports and general questions to Directors – Chair
- Other Business – Chair